Sunday, April 12, 2015

Jewels! Jewels! and More Jewels!






When Rachel contacted me to feature her jewelry designs on the blog I couldn't wait to share her beautiful creations with you! I love all things sparkly and beautiful and her line of jewelry is just that.   Plus, I love that everything she makes is a one-of-a-kind custom piece.  Rachel does not have an online store, staying true to her custom designing, but you can view and purchase her items locally by visiting http://theclothingcove.com/brands/usa-brands/rachel-marie-designs?p=1

Planning a wedding?  Have a special event coming up?  Contact Rachel to have your special design created just for you: rachelmariedesignsmilford@gmail.com
She is so friendly, responsive, and great to work with!


Follow Rachel to see more of her jewelry designs on social media.  
Be sure to say 'hi' and tell her that Courtney sent you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!