Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Palm Trees and Pretty Jewels





Saying goodbye to vacation is never easy. We had an amazing trip visiting my parents in Longboat Key, Florida last week, with a short stop in Disney to end the week. What a great time!

I'm embracing the 'loose' look, even though I've fought it for many seasons. Pairing an airy floral camisole with these shorts would have been too sloppy in the past, but... the 'loose layers' look is IN and I'm totally okay with it! The key to keeping this look together is the front-tuck (tucking just the front of the top into the bottoms).

Tank- Evereve (old but I found a similar one here)
Shorts- J.Crew (similar)
Sandals- Tory Burch
Clutch- Louis Vuitton
Sunglasses- SEE Eyewear




2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a fellow blogger at The Clothing Cove where we sell Rachel Marie Designs and we really appreciate the shout-out! Love your outfit too. I'm always wary of pairing two loose things together too (or two tight things). I always thought it had to be balanced. But you're so right, the front tuck gives that balance without losing that airy, whimsical few. Bold colors and the Rachel Marie ties it all together! If you get a sec, check out our latest blog were we gave you a shout-out at: http://theclothingcove.com/blog/2015/04/16/trending-fashion-blogs-check-these-out/.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting! I can't wait to check out and share the shout-out from your blog as well. Thank you again!

      Delete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!