Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Sandals... on SALE!






Follow this link for your exclusive code to savings http://www.shopbop.com/ci/3/lp/discount-promo-coupon-code.html

I think it's safe to say that the snow has finally melted for good and spring is here to stay!  I am packing away my boots and pulling out my sandals. Which always leads to an inspection round with each pair, while I'm deciding which sandals need to go in the donation bin and which ones have stood the test of time and countless steps. 

During the latest round of shoe scrutiny, I began to notice something about my sandals- now, this should come as no surprise, yet somehow baffled me at the time- the ones that seemed *crazy* to spend that much money on are the shoes in the most amazing shape still.  Surprise! Quality lasts.  (Duh. So simple, but so true.)    
That being said, shopping for sandals is one of my favorite ways to ring in the new season.  There are so many styles to pick from, it's hard to know where to start!  I am also always on the lookout for my favorite brands on sale...I'm excited to share that they now are!  Seriously, when can you buy your favorite brands, at the beginning of the season, on sale?! That's unheard of in my world.  The hardest part now is figuring out which ones to get!

Follow this link for your exclusive code to savings 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!