Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Rodan + Fields Skincare Review


My beautiful friend Kristin is a consultant for Rodan + Fields. Have you heard of them?  The doctors who created Proactiv created this line that is the same type of dermatology based skin care for everyone, not just acne patients.  I personally love the quality and ease of adding these into my daily skincare routine, especially the REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum.  Kristin sent me the Give It a Glow Mini Facial pack to test out and I'll be the first one to say my beauty routine is slightly lacking (ie. face wash and that's it), but after one day of this routine, I got the hang of it and enjoyed it! I used the ENHANCEMENTS Micro-dermabrasion Paste in the shower each morning and loved how soft and fresh my skin felt afterwards.  Each night, I applied the REDEFINE Night Renewing Serum and REDEFINE Lip Renewing Serum; my lips felt silky smooth and healthy in the morning!  Even though these packages look small, a little bit went a long way and I stretched out the products for almost 4 days.


A photo posted by Courtney Miarka (@closetfashionfx) on




Thank you Kristin for sharing your products!  She is also offering a FREE mini facial mailed right to your door if you leave your email in the comments! Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!