Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wine Weekend Wear







There is no better way to end a road trip to Northern Michigan, than a stop at the Boathouse Winery when you get there.  Comfort for the 5 hours car ride was key, but I needed to be chic enough to do some wine tasting when we reached our final destination.

Finding the right balance with loose layers can be tricky.  Here's why this outfit works:

This Abercrombie & Fitch top (sold out) is very boxy, but I love the design, so I gave it some shape by wearing a fitted shawl collar sweater(similar) over it.

The Splendid pants are a "track pant" style that taper at the ankles, creating a slimming illusion with their dark color and shape.

The bright pink Kate Spade clutch(similar) brings a little "fancy flair" to the whole ensemble.

(Also wearing Birkenstock sandals)

Cheers!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!