Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Blue Culottes (aka the new cool pant)





I just finished reading an article over on the Wantable blog about why culottes (pronounced 'coo-lots') are the coolest pant this season.  I still remember this style from almost a decade ago when we called them "gauchos" and they had a fold-over waistband.  The cropped wide-legged pants of today are nothing like those though, and do add a slight factor of coolness to an outfit. I would have to agree.
Outfit styled and saved using my virtual closet. www.thestyledlife.com

MY OUTFIT DETAILS
Top- Kate Spade (similar)
Pants- Nordstrom
Shoes- Steve Madden
Earrings- Tiffany & Co. 
Lipstick- Lipstick Queen



If you are looking to try the culottes style, here are some options:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!