Thursday, July 9, 2015

Geometrics and Animal Prints






I had so much fun wearing this mash-up of prints and color today.  Wearing leopard printed flats with a geometric printed dress felt kind of...rebellious.  It was the kind of feeling that said, "Yup, I don't really care that nothing "matches" because I love it!"  I even added a pop of summer red on my lips with a new lipstick.  Look out. 

Repeat after me: leopard is a neutral. Leopard is a neutral.  Leop... you got it.

Dress- J.Crew old (similar)
Sandals- Steve Madden
Earrings- J.Crew old (similar)
Bracelets- similar
Lipstick- Lipstick Queen


2 comments:

  1. That is a super cute dress! If I saw it hanging on a rack, I prob wouldn't even touch it BUT seeing it on, makes me change my mind! Love the look!

    x Suma

    TheFashionBeautyJunkie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!