Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Layering Over a Dress





*outfit selfie created in my virtual closet at www.thestyledlife.com*

Have you ever had a day when you were so excited to wear something and the weather just was not cooperating?  That was totally my day when I wore this outfit.  I was excited to wear this dress since it is just perfect to zip-on and go, but nooooo...not today!  Determined to not let the weather deter me, I began to layer.  First the wedges to keep my feet out of the puddles, in case I encountered any of course. Then the hooded cargo jacket to keep my hair safe, since I actually did it that day. Then the scarf because, well, it was cold!  Despite the weather, I think I managed to layer my way to an outfit that was "weather-proof". 

Dress- Tory Burch
Jacket- old (similar)
Shoes- TOMS
Scarf- borrowed (similar)
Bracelet- Rocksbox 
Glasses- Bonlook


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!