Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Try a Polo Shirt






Skirt- J.Crew (similar)
Shirt- Lacoste
Shoes- Superga
Bracelets- Alex & Ani

I have so many polos still hanging in my closet from my preppy days.  It's hard to look at them every day and not wear them.  Enter today's outfit.  An easy palette of black and white is always in style.  I added the printed sneakers as my fun accessory.  I also found some other ways that trendsetters are bringing their polos back to life in two different articles here and here about their comeback!  Do you still have some in your closet?







images via Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute outfit! Love that polos are casual and yet polished. And slip-ons are the best! Glad to have found you thru the Detroit Blogger Brunch event page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so cute, courtney!! loved meeting you and hope we do get to exchange ideas about your fashion video soon?

    xx
    eden
    www.chicinthetropics.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!