Monday, December 7, 2015

Adult Overalls. Yay or Nay?


Overalls.  Just the word brings up memories of my OshKosh paint splattered short-alls that I wore when I was 5.  It doesn't really make me think of donning a pair in my mid-30's.  But, there are so many updated versions out there I'm starting to rethink my nostalgia for overalls and wonder if I should jump on this trend!

When styled with the right accessories, these one-piece options can give off a relaxed, sporty vibe or transform into an edgy, sassy look.  See what I mean?






Images via Pinterest

Here are some versions to shop if you are looking to add a pair of these bad boys to your closet.


1 comment:

  1. toms shoes with new style is very comfortable,you are worth for it.only $16.9,Get it immediately,http://www.tomshoesus.com
    Sky Blue Toms Womens Crochet
    Womens Toms Crochet New Style Rose
    Yellow Toms Womens Crochet

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!