Saturday, June 25, 2016

What to Wear for the 4th of July



Sunshine. BBQ's. Fireworks. Red. White. And. Blue.

The 4th of July is the perfect time to spend time with family and friends...and also plan a stylish, yet festive outfit!

The key to dressing your best without looking like an American flag is mixing all three colors, red, white and blue, tastefully.  I like to find a print that includes 2 or all 3 of the colors and then add accessories to match.

I have included shopping options at the bottom of the post for additional ideas!

What are you wearing to celebrate our nation's independence in style?

Outfit set created in my online closet: www.thestyledlife.com







1 comment:

  1. You are looking so cute in your sexy top and pant. I like it. I am happy to see you here.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!