Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Are You A Morning Warrior?}

Use your morning to set the tone for the rest of your day. Setting your INTENTIONS, VISUALIZING how you want your day to unfold and giving THANKS for another beautiful day alive are just a few ways to create the life you desire each and every day.

I spend the first 2 minutes after I wake up in gratitude for my life, making lists in my mind of all that I have to be grateful for.

The next 2 minutes are spent in silent meditation to ground my thoughts.

And then a minute or two of my intentions for the day.

Then it's off to 6am The Dailey Method- Birmingham (when I'm not on the road) with my fellow morning warriors.

Coffee and smiles round out another beautiful morning!!

It's going to be a fabulous day...because I'm creating it that way!

#createyourreality #dailyintentions #morningwarrior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!