Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Best Case Scenario}


Yesterday was an emotional day for me. I caught myself playing the pity party game, What If.

What if I lose my job?
What if I can't pay the bills?
What if I can't care for my daughter?
What if an injury became so bad I couldn't work?
What if all the things I've dreamed of and hope for never come?

This is a game that you just can't win. The more I sunk into the feelings of pity for myself, the more like garbage I felt.

I know better than to play the game of What If.

I know that life is full of choices and there are universal workings beyond my control. And I know that the What If game has no meaning or purpose in this party of Life we are all attending. But I'm human. And just like everyone else, I have my own moments of challenges and struggles. It was just one of those days.

So at that split second I thought of my worst case scenario. Death. Morbid, but true. That's it. Anything beyond that is a gift and I can make miracles happen while I am still alive and breathing. And nothing seems so bad now because no matter what happens, I still have the gift of life and I can choose my path.

My happiness.

My BEST CASE SCENARIO.

Everything will always work out the way it is supposed to. I can promise that.

With style and love,
Courtney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!