Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Live Your Happy}

Hello all! It's been 6 months since I've shared or posted anything openly on social media. 

6 months. 

I have completely missed posting, sharing, motivating, and cultivating my network with all of you.

But I have to be honest, I was scared. Scared to share for fear of judgement. Scared to share for fear of not being authentic. Scared to share because if I kept up with my motivating messages I would have had to lie.

The last 6 months have been a dark time in my life. My marriage is ending. I am starting over.

My life has been an emotional roller coaster. Each day filled with different emotions. Yet each day the sun comes up, I open my eyes and give thanks for the life I live. Because I am alive.

So I have held back from sharing about my life. Being open and honest can be frightening. I experienced it firsthand. I didn't feel like I had anything TO share.

But I've missed sharing and living openly. And so I'm back. I am dedicated to living MY HAPPY. And sharing my happy with the world. And remembering in times of darkness, there is always light on the other side.

XO,
Courtney

(Pressing 'post' on this is TOUGH. Here goes...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!