Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Motivate Your Mind, Body, & Soul}

Do you have a place/person/activity that completely motivates your BIG 3? (Mind, Body, Soul)

Mine is The Dailey Method- Birmingham and I am incredibly thankful that I found this amazing place!

Every time I make the commitment to myself to take a class, show up, set my intentions on giving everything for just one hour, and focus on me, I feel REFRESHED. 

I am stronger than I thought I could ever be, in my body and my mind! Imagine what you could do for yourself in just 1 hour a day!

**Thank you Carly Goidosik for pushing me beyond my limits this morning. I am incredibly PROUD to sport my Dailey sweatshirt with ❤️!**

(Want to join me?? I can bring a friend to their first class for FREE. Message me!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!