Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Pinch Me Moment}


Isn't there a saying, "When you stop seeking, what you seek will find you"?

...or something like that. It makes me think of when my girlfriends would talk about finding Mr. Right and we'd always tell each other, "the minute you stop looking, you'll find him!"

It's so true.

The minute I stopped hustling, and just moved on with my life...

IT found me.

The IT being Channel 4, Live in the D. Who would've thought that Michelle Oliver would be filming in my closet? But she was! And she did!

We had the absolute best time talking fashion, style, and shopping. Topics included how to transition a closet staple from day to night, 4 wardrobe must-haves, mixing stripes and prints, and how to organize your closet.  I have no idea what is going to air, but I do know it will definitely include some awesome style transformations and a sneak peek into what it's like to work with a wardrobe stylist!

Stay tuned for more details. I won't know the exact date until 24 hours before filming, but I'll definitely announce it when I know! ☺️

#liveinthed #channel4 #pinchmemoment

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!