Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Take Control of Your Time}

I think I've written about this before, but I'm going to write it again because the concept of time kept coming up for me this morning.

Will I have enough? Will I be able to get everything done? What didn't I do yesterday that needs to be finished today?

It's all a mindset. I read in the book, The Big Leap, by Gay Hendricks, that "you are where time comes from." We fill the space of time that we are given by our choices. And no, I'm not talking about how Beyoncé has 24 hours in a day, too- we know she has an amazing team to help her through her day.

But all of us have 24 hours. How we choose to fill it is up to us. By shifting your mindset to appreciate all the time that you have to accomplish your tasks during the day RATHER than not having enough time to get everything done, you have already made the choice to fill your time differently.

See the day ahead as a blank slate full of time to accomplish everything you want to. Or see the day ahead as a blank slate to fill however you choose. Either way, approach it with gratitude for the time you are given and appreciate all that you do. You are GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!