Sunday, May 21, 2017

{Trust Your Instincts}

Have you ever felt like you just wanted to give up? Have you ever said out loud, "I just don't care anymore."

I have. In fact, I did. Just recently.

Life has had its changes recently- new job, new business exposure, new lifestyle changes, new school year- and with all of the bright, shiny and new, comes NEW CHALLENGES.

I'll be honest. I was spent. Mentally. Physically. Emotionally. Exhausted.

I didn't have energy to do much else other than work, sleep, and eat. (Which I managed to do pretty well, I guess, since my jeans are a TAD tighter than they used to be.) Let alone, work with clients, continue to grow my business, and take action.

So I made an agreement with myself.

I allowed myself to do what felt good. I agreed to give myself time. Time to BE. Time to walk away. Time to let go. WITHOUT allowing myself to feel guilty for whatever I WASN'T doing. Instead, I concentrated on feeling PROUD of myself for honoring the time I needed to breathe.

In this time, I began to notice the signs of focusing on my health and improving my fitness routine. Lo and behold, I live within walking distance to the The Dailey Method- Birmingham. Boom. Fitness goals acted ON.

What does this have to do with giving up?

Last night I asked the universe for a sign.

Do I push through all the crazy changes and actively continue with my styling business?

OR

Do I sit back and just let it go?

Well, when you ask, be prepared to receive!

And I did. In the middle of our warm-up working out this morning I heard the instructor, say, "Courtney! I know you from Facebook! You're a personal stylist, right?"

Yup. That's me!

And that was it. The sign I asked for. And I know in my heart it's time to take action again.

Make no mistake, I'm not sharing this to show that I give up or that you should too. I am sharing this story to show that when you are unsure of your path or your focus, it's okay to release control. When you're tired, allow yourself to just be. And then ask the question. And be ready for the answer.

I'm sharing to let you know, it's okay to walk away. If you're meant to be brought back, you will.

Every single time.

Ready to take action and take control of your style? Because I'm ready to transform your closet and your style confidence!

Apply to work with me here: https://closetfashionfix.typeform.com/to/IsAc7J

I only have 1 spot available this next month...is it going to be you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading!
I absolutely LOVE reading your comments. It makes my day when you stop by and say hi!